And for those of you keeping score, Wifey and I are celebrating our 13th anniversary today. Write your anniversary wishes on the back of a $20 bill, and send it our way. Seriously though, when I think of all the disappointed folks who've lost their shirts betting that we wouldn't last [my parents, all my friends from high school and college, every chick I've ever dated, everyone else I've ever met], it makes me wish I had a cut of the action. I mean, I could totally afford to hire somebody to run for me.
And every year, more money changes hands.
And every year, more money changes hands.
You know what? I've had a 100% success rate at calling breakups (sometimes it's taken a few years, but it always came about eventually.) I've never called yours at all. My best guess is that you will be together for about fifty more years, and then both get eaten by alligators while canoeing your retirement away in the Everglades.
ReplyDelete