2008-02-09

Lovely day

ORN: 8 miles in 1:27:39. Today's run was simply fantastic. The sun shone in a clear, blue sky. The temperature -- 41° -- was nearly perfect for a long, slow run through the park.

I realized today that I love my long runs. My body seems to need about 4 or 5 miles to warm up, or something, because once I cross that threshold, my enjoyment level goes way up. It gets easier in the second half of the run. I ought to get tired, and I suppose I do, but it's not intolerably bad. Today, at the end, I felt like I could have done another mile or two. But I thought better of it. I was terribly hungry.

  1. The James Bond Theme - The Selecter
  2. Me & The Minibar - Dresden Dolls
  3. Funky Shit - The Prodigy
  4. Sicklebilly - Big John Bates
  5. The Tour - Crimpshrine
  6. Take, Take, Take - The White Stripes
  7. Firestarter - The Prodigy
  8. Try Me - Bob Marley
  9. The Interlocutor - Squirrel Nut Zippers
  10. This Is the House - Eurythmics
  11. The Science of Myth - Screeching Weasel
  12. Hey Good Lookin [Booty Enhanced Remix] - George Clinton
  13. WWIII - KMFDM
  14. Hope I Never Lose My Wallet - The Mighty Mighty Bosstones
  15. I Can See Clearly - Screeching Weasel
  16. Close to Me - The Cure
  17. White Riot - The Clash
  18. The Wizard - Black Sabbath
  19. Rebel's Hop - Bob Marley
  20. Please Mr. Postman - The Beatles
  21. Duppy Conqueror - Bob Marley
  22. People Who Died - The Jim Carroll Band
  23. Agony (Until Death) - Front 242
  24. Procrastinator's Fight Song - Shout Out Out Out Out
  25. Babushska - Dance Hall Crashers
  26. Sinner Man - Bob Marley and the Wailers

No comments:

Post a Comment