ORN: 4.0 miles in 43:49 on a day hotter than the devil's yambag. To be precise, it was 82° with 63% humidity, downright chilly compared to what it is going to be in a month or two. Summers in Louisville are miserable because we have terrible air quality, incredible humidity,
thermal inversion, and blistering heat. But it's only early June; I'm just not used to it yet. I took a four-ounce bottle of cold water with me and rationed myself to about an ounce per mile, though I craved much more than that. I could have had a bottle pouring into me continuously, and I would have run along looking like a water sprinkler of sweat.
I finished alive and glad I'd completed it. Tomorrow, I rest.
- This Could Be Anywhere - Dead Kennedys
- I'll Drink to That - The Mighty Mighty Bosstones
- June 16th - Minutemen
- Small Man, Big Mouth - Minor Threat
- Out Of Step (With The World) - Minor Threat
- In Walked Bud - Thelonious Monk
- Away - The Swinging Cats
- Introspection - Thelonious Monk
- Speed Queen (Kid Whatever Hyundai Beats Mix) - MC Frontalot
- Merchandise - Fugazi
- I Think I Smell a Rat - The White Stripes
- Sonne - Rammstein
- Rough and Tough - Ken Lazarus and Keith Lyn
- Sunday Bloody Sunday - U2
- Epistrophy - Thelonious Monk
No comments:
Post a Comment