2008-07-16

At some point, I'll just be walking

ORN: 3.3 miles in a poky 36:24, eight seconds slower than Monday's performance. I don't know at what point I stop calling what I do running and call it shuffling or walking funny. [Elitist bastards at Pearl Izumi, you can go scratch. I know I am not a runner by your BS standards.]

Anyhoozer, I ran this morning before work AGAIN, which is a minor victory for me. I even made it to the bus stop on time. I am on fire. Getting the run out of the way early was a priority because today is supposed to be an Air Quality Alert Day™©. I don't know how much difference it made -- air quality wise -- to run before sunrise, but it certainly was cooler.

Rest day tomorrow. I am thinking about going to the track on Friday. Long run Saturday. Yay, planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment