2008-08-03

Fun Sunday Run

ORN: 7.25 miles in 1:24'40", an unbearably slow pace, even for an LSD run. I was trying to keep my heart rate below a certain level, so at points in the run I was shuffling or walking when I didn't really need to. I did it to keep my pace nice and easy, but by the last mile, I was through with it and just wanted the run to end. That's not to say it wasn't a good run. It was. The morning was mildly warm and lovely. I traded friendly "good mornings" with everybody I passed. I felt like €20.

On Saturday, I felt like crap. I had a case of the runs and felt like hammered shit most of the day.

On Friday, I ran 1.85 miles in 19'27", which was also pretty slow. I ran after work, though, when it was in the low 90s, the air quality was at its worst, and I was incredibly tired from a rather bad day. [A potential employer refused to work with me on a particular benefits issue, so an opportunity I was looking forward to fizzled.]

I met all my goals for this week in terms of mileage. Next week, I'll do 20 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment