The benevolent despots at The Runners' Lounge have chosen this topic for Take It and Run Thursday: Signs I would like to see while racing. I've only run in a couple races where a) supporters have bothered to show up and b) brought signs and c) still displayed them by the time I waddled by. But I do have a few family-friendly, safe-for-work ideas [and tons of family-unfriendly, NSFW ideas but we'll save that for the locker room.]
- Free beer at the finish
- Sexy legs!
- Keep running! They're right behind you!
- Run like a Kenyan! [Seen this one before.]
- Free beer & pizza/BBQ ribs/hot wings/massages in 2.5 miles
- My god Ed, you're brilliant. Come work for me! Call B. Gates, 555-555-5555
#3's Great!
ReplyDeleteI've subconsciously used that one when on late night or early morning runs. Survival is the greatest motivation!
I'll have to remember # 3. That's too funny!
ReplyDelete