ORN: Today, I ran 3 miles in 30'02". I intended to run 3.5, but I forgot that I had a class today. I needed to run, get showered and re-dressed, and everything within my one hour break, and that can be tricky. Despite my relatively good time, I felt sluggish and heavy today, probably because I skipped breakfast. I don't know what's going on with my digestive tract, but I haven't been hungry lately. I don't know whether that is because when I eat, I gorge myself, or whether something is wrong.
Did I mention how cold it was? 37° and cloudy, and I was in shorts. I need to break out my tights soon.
Anyway, tomorrow, I am going to take a rest day. I think I will do 3.5 Wednesday and Thursday and five or six on Saturday. That's my plan, anyway.
37 sounds warm to me - I've already had to wear my winter running tights, but it was all good 'cause I found $5 in the small pocket on them.
ReplyDelete