2009-02-04

Just gettin' the miles in

ORN: Ran 3 miles on the treadmill at work in 32'31". I probably would have been happier with the run if I had gone outside, but it was 17°. Some days I can man up and face that kind of weather; some days I can't. Today has been one of those days when I could not tolerate one more inconvenience. 17° is one hell of an inconvenience.

I needed the run, though. Work is tough right now. My volunteer life is tough right now. Things are still a bit topsy-turvy at home from the storm. So today's 30+ minutes of mindless sweating was just what I needed to break up the day.

Speaking of counting my blessings, tonight there's an all new Lost.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on the roughness.

    Yep - thank goodness for running, and LOST!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous20:53

    Good luck on the treadmill runs :-|

    Lost! Cannot wait for the signal to reach Europe!

    ReplyDelete