ORN: I ran four miles today in 38'51". The weather was a relatively awesome 50°. I was a little chilly getting started, but I only had to run a short distance to get comfortable. The NWS says we are supposed to get up around 65°, but I'll believe it when I see it.
My energy level was medium today, but I think part of the reason for that is my weight is up. Between Saturday and Monday morning, I somehow packed on five pounds. I ate out a bit more than usual, so I think a large part of that is just water weight due to salt. But also I overate; it could be genuine flab.
Wednesday, I'm planning on five miles, then four more on Thursday. I am running nine on Saturday, which means this is going to be a big 22 mile week. And looking forward, it just gets better in the weeks to come. 75 days to go until race day!
Man, I am so jealous! It's a continued -3 to -4 centigrade where I am at the moment. I'd like to have some of those temperatures. Running shorts and a t-shirt feels like a hundred years ago - it's about four months though.
ReplyDeleteI'm with the Count - I'm jealous too! today was the warmest I've run in for a long time 2C (35F). I hope Spring comes soon!
ReplyDelete