I don't share too much about my personal life here, and that's by design. You read this because you are interested in my running, not about the thoughts I have while standing in line at the library. But in the interest of adding a little variety into this text stream, I give you these few tidbits from my daily life.
- I've been waking up lately with a They Might Be Giants song stuck in my head. Never the same song, either. The day it was "Istanbul (Not Constantinople)" was a good day. "Minimum Wage," not so much.
- Digging a shallow grave at 21:30 by flashlight in the back yard is easier when it has been raining for a couple days. Sam the Hamster: RIP. I hope the puppy doesn't dig you up.
- Cable modem boxes make excellent coffins for small, dead, domesticated rodents.
HAHA on the cable box!
ReplyDeleteWait, I'm sorry he died, but what a way to go!
The hamster pulling a Mercutio is never funny. Still, going in a wrt54g is not a bad way to go.
ReplyDelete