2010-06-04

Can you spot the lame joke?

I don't have much to say today except that I nearly melted on my lunch-time run.  Seriously, when will I ever learn?  This morning it was gorgeous, and yet I chose to sleep in.  This afternoon, it was around 85° with 60% humidity.  On the good side, I did run instead of blowing it off entirely.  There was a strong risk of that happening because I am extremely tired.  I haven't been sleeping well, which is why I blow off my morning runs.

This weekend, my intention is to run 10 miles, mostly if not entirely on trails.  This is my last run before the eight-mile trail race I'm doing next weekend.  No word on whether Eminem will be there. 

Aside from running, this is going to be an action-packed weekend full of outdoor activities with the family.  I wonder whether I will get any decent rest at all? 

Have a good one, dear reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment