ORN: 5K in 31:43.
Sorry that I have not been posting much lately. I haven't had much to say. I'm just sort of piling on the miles, trying to stay out on the road, and not slip back into the couch. My mantra lately is RED. Run every day. I've already fouled that up this week by not running yesterday, but it's a target. I'm not beating myself up over it. Besides, I felt really rotten yesterday, and I think my legs were telling me that they needed a break.
Tomorrow is the Kentucky Derby Mini-marathon & Marathon. I am running in neither, although recent long runs have proven to me that I could totally do the mini. I would spend the rest of the day in a coma, but I could do the mini. Next year.
I have nothing interesting to say, so I am cutting this short. I promise. I will write more next week, or I will stop posting altogether.
Sorry that I have not been posting much lately. I haven't had much to say. I'm just sort of piling on the miles, trying to stay out on the road, and not slip back into the couch. My mantra lately is RED. Run every day. I've already fouled that up this week by not running yesterday, but it's a target. I'm not beating myself up over it. Besides, I felt really rotten yesterday, and I think my legs were telling me that they needed a break.
Tomorrow is the Kentucky Derby Mini-marathon & Marathon. I am running in neither, although recent long runs have proven to me that I could totally do the mini. I would spend the rest of the day in a coma, but I could do the mini. Next year.
I have nothing interesting to say, so I am cutting this short. I promise. I will write more next week, or I will stop posting altogether.
No comments:
Post a Comment