ORN: Dragged my carcass out of bed this morning at 0515 and ran 7K in 45:47.
Naturally, the world being what it is, and my attitude being more on "The Glass is Always Entirely Empty," I have attributed every discomfort I have suffered today to the fact that I ran this morning before work. Afternoon hungries? It's because my metabolism got jump-started too early. Headaches? Dehydration because I ran at 0515 in the bloody morning. In truth, all my suffering today has probably been due to allergies.
Heavens to Betsy, my eyeballs have felt like they have been rolling around in sand pits rather than my normally very well lubricated sockets. My allergies today have been making me miserable. I have been squirting drops into my eyes like Malcolm McDowell in A Clockwork Orange. My nose has been running more consistently than I have.
And of course all of this is because I ran at 0515 this morning.
Technorati Tags: running, complaining, workouts
Naturally, the world being what it is, and my attitude being more on "The Glass is Always Entirely Empty," I have attributed every discomfort I have suffered today to the fact that I ran this morning before work. Afternoon hungries? It's because my metabolism got jump-started too early. Headaches? Dehydration because I ran at 0515 in the bloody morning. In truth, all my suffering today has probably been due to allergies.
Heavens to Betsy, my eyeballs have felt like they have been rolling around in sand pits rather than my normally very well lubricated sockets. My allergies today have been making me miserable. I have been squirting drops into my eyes like Malcolm McDowell in A Clockwork Orange. My nose has been running more consistently than I have.
And of course all of this is because I ran at 0515 this morning.
Technorati Tags: running, complaining, workouts
No comments:
Post a Comment