ORN: 3 miles, 32:58.
I managed to get out of bed this morning, stay out of bed, and actually run before work. My strategy: 1) move the alarm clock farther away, 2) immediately strip naked [sorry for that unpleasant image], 3) suck down some cold water, and 4) turn on the overhead light full blast. After rubbing my eyes for a minute or so, I threw on my running clothes and went running. It was a smashing success.
Unfortunately, thanks to my irregular habits, I am back in the position of building up my base fitness level right as my half marathon training begins. I wanted to be farther along than I am, but ....
Tomorrow, four miles.
Please sponsor me in the Texas Roadhouse Stampede for VIPS.
Technorati Tags: workout, running, charity
I managed to get out of bed this morning, stay out of bed, and actually run before work. My strategy: 1) move the alarm clock farther away, 2) immediately strip naked [sorry for that unpleasant image], 3) suck down some cold water, and 4) turn on the overhead light full blast. After rubbing my eyes for a minute or so, I threw on my running clothes and went running. It was a smashing success.
Unfortunately, thanks to my irregular habits, I am back in the position of building up my base fitness level right as my half marathon training begins. I wanted to be farther along than I am, but ....
Tomorrow, four miles.
Please sponsor me in the Texas Roadhouse Stampede for VIPS.
Technorati Tags: workout, running, charity
morning running is the best! It sure beats 90-plus degrees at the end of the day.
ReplyDelete