ORN: 3 miles in 29:40, which is blazing fast for me. I felt fast. Fast and sexy. Like a flabby gazelle.
Last night, Junior wanted to sleep in momma's bed. We [foolishly] compromised and let her sleep on the floor in her sleeping bag, which was a huge hit. Then, around midnight, when she was sawing twigs and cuter than unicorn giggles and a pile of kittens, we [foolishly] threw her butt back in her own bed. Children being smarter than adults in most important matters, she was in our bedroom a few hours later accusing us of treachery. Back in the sleeping bag; yours truly, irritated beyond belief, back in the child's bed.
When my alarm went off at 5 to do my fiver, since I was by myself and had no spouse nearby to poke me until I got out of bed, I reset it for 6 and blew off the run. For the rest of the day I was a zombie. Then, tonight, I got the opportunity to run a few and so I did three. I'll shoot for doing a quick two tomorrow morning. That'll get me even-steven for the week.
Or I won't. It's all good.
No comments:
Post a Comment