ORN: ?
I woke up this morning [bow wow now now now] <-- blues riff
With my knees a little sore [bow wow now now now]
Decided not to do my five [bow wow now now now]
Maybe tomorrow do some more [bow wow now now now]
Say I woke up this morning [bow wow now now now]
With my calves aching too [bow wow now now now]
Went on back to bed wit' my woman [bow wow now now now]
Now I don't know what to do [wail on the guitar, chord change into the chorus]
Chorus:
'Cause I got them
Ambiguously sore leg blues
Don't want to get injured before the race on Sunday
So now I don't know what to do
Technorati Tags: self doubt, blues, running
I woke up this morning [bow wow now now now] <-- blues riff
With my knees a little sore [bow wow now now now]
Decided not to do my five [bow wow now now now]
Maybe tomorrow do some more [bow wow now now now]
Say I woke up this morning [bow wow now now now]
With my calves aching too [bow wow now now now]
Went on back to bed wit' my woman [bow wow now now now]
Now I don't know what to do [wail on the guitar, chord change into the chorus]
Chorus:
'Cause I got them
Ambiguously sore leg blues
Don't want to get injured before the race on Sunday
So now I don't know what to do
Technorati Tags: self doubt, blues, running
No comments:
Post a Comment