2007-09-23

Downtown Doubler 15K

ORN:

Officially, the Downtown Doubler 15K was [checking my notes] 15 kilometers, but since my schedule called for 10 miles, I rounded up. I ran about a half mile warm-up, pre-race, and then I ran an additional quarter mile cool down afterward. My official time for the race, which ought to be posted later tonight, was something along the lines of 1:42. My goal was 1:45, so I was pleased as punch when I saw the clock at the finish line.

I felt good throughout the race. My knees were a little tight, and my calves were a little sore. After three miles, it was all history, though. I felt strong most of the way. I ran most of it, too, which was amazing. I only walked twice, and then only for 100 meters or so each.

I'll post more when the results are in.

No comments:

Post a Comment