2007-12-19

Disease: 1 - Me: 0

ORN: { } because I'm still sick.

I spent Monday and Tuesday in bed with a sore throat, all-over body aches, fatigue, and nasal congestion. To give you an idea of how bad I felt, I did not log onto the internet until after dinner. Truly, the vultures were circling over my house. But today I snapped out of it enough to drag myself to work. Thanks to Zyrtec and copious amounts of Excedrin, I sat upright in my cubicle and was reasonably functional most of the day. The hallucinations weren't even a bother once I got used to them. Running was out of the question today. Because, you know, the bats with baby doll faces.

Needless to say, I did not run Monday or Tuesday, nor did I run this weekend owing to the horrendous weather. It rained buckets and was quite cold. Had I run, I'm certain that whatever I suffered Monday and Tuesday would have been a pneumonia/ebola hybrid instead of allergies, sinuses, or whatever the hell it was. Instead, I installed Ubuntu on our laptop and felt quite pleased with myself for doing it without major problems.


Ubuntu is teh sexy.


Technorati Tags: , , ,

1 comment:

  1. Every living speck on this gray Earth has had this crap recently, and it sounds like you've had it worse than most. I hope you feel well enough to run (and enjoy life) soon!

    ReplyDelete