You've probably noticed a lack of content, apart from shameless temptations for you to buy crap that will get me a few cents so I can feed my starving wife and child.
In fact, why not do a little shopping at my Amazon store?
But the truth of the matter is that I felt like garbage this weekend. I don't know what happened, but I had this terrible pain in my neck that kept me from wanting to move my head laterally. I also felt achy everywhere else, as if I was coming down with a cold. I'm sure that I could have run. But I sure as heck did not want to. Today, I feel reasonably good so I will do my best to get on the road later.
This weekend, my running group has its first organizational meeting. w00t!
In fact, why not do a little shopping at my Amazon store?
But the truth of the matter is that I felt like garbage this weekend. I don't know what happened, but I had this terrible pain in my neck that kept me from wanting to move my head laterally. I also felt achy everywhere else, as if I was coming down with a cold. I'm sure that I could have run. But I sure as heck did not want to. Today, I feel reasonably good so I will do my best to get on the road later.
This weekend, my running group has its first organizational meeting. w00t!
No comments:
Post a Comment