ORN: 2.95 miles in 32:52. I take issue with this reading from Nike+ because I had mapped the route and it was supposed to be 3.5 miles. But given the elapsed time, it's appropriate, though I felt like I was running much faster. The rain must have fouled things up somehow.
I don't like running in the rain, but I did it today. I wrapped my nano and Nike+ transmitter in plastic and slipped it into my armband. It survived the run bone dry. However, either the rain on the sensor or the confinement in plastic caused the accuracy to get totally fouled up. Still, that doesn't make sense because then the elapsed time would be fouled up too. If the distance was truly 3.5 miles, then my pace should have been 9:23, an unprecedented pace for me. As it is, my pace today was 11:08, and that seems much too slow for how I felt.
Oh well. I'll run the same route tomorrow. Let's see what happens then.
Technorati Tags: running, rain, pace
No comments:
Post a Comment