I'm not proud of last night. I intended to run once I got home, but a haze of laziness permeated every inch of the house. Little One wanted watch The Tick. Then she wanted to wrestle, but very shortly after we started the cage match, she decided she wanted to go girly, play dress-up, and prance around all night being admired by everybody. Wifey grabbed a short nap and later, upon waking, watched Doctor Who [1st Doctor, William Hartnell]. We grazed and nibbled on whatever leftovers we scrounged from the fridge. Eventually, we put Little One to sleep and watched Lost, which I am loving this season. Even though I thought last night's episode [The Economist] was weak, I still enjoyed it. Wifey really liked it because she gets all gooey over Naveen Andrews. It's a horrible thing: the way women objectify men. We are human beings -- not slabs of meat! TWAJS
, Juliet++ && Charlotte++Yesterday evening, I planned on running fartleks around my flat neighborhood. Instead I chose to eat badly and watch TV with my family. Oh well. I ran today. Tomorrow, my running group meets, and with them I will do my beloved long run. I'm feeling dangerous; I think I might mix a small amount of sports drink into one of my bottles to see what happens.
DJ Nano was in a jammy mood today, playing relatively long songs. Today's playlist:
- Ska's the Limit - The Articles
- Too Much Too Young - The Specials
- In My Life - The Beatles
- I Just Don't Know What to Do With Myself - The White Stripes
- Wasp, Behind The Wall Of Sleep, Bassically, N.I.B. - Black Sabbath
- Uh-Oh - King Kong
- Always the Walrus, Never the Wall - Foibles
- Black Dog - Led Zeppelin
- Blood Evil-Mix - KMFDM
- Headhunter (Empirion mix) - Front 242
I'm still deciding about Season 4. It's almost like the show has turned a corner. They're no longer there with no hope of getting off the island, and now there's a whole new batch of characters, etc. I think I'm diggin' it, but just wasn't love at first episode.
ReplyDeleteHave a great run today!