I'm going forward with my weekend plans to go shopping, even though a winter storm is on the way. The weather may derail everything, but around here, you cannot count on the weather dudes to be correct when it comes to predicting snow. If we lived in Buffalo or Canada, and they were calling for snow, then I would stock up on canned goods and shit I could burn for warmth. Since I live in the Ohio River valley, when they call for a winter storm, it's just as likely to be sunny and pleasant. Whether we have truly unpredictable weather or grossly incompetent meteorologists I leave as an exercise for the reader.
The routes have been promulgated for my running group's Saturday long run in Iroquois Park. The advanced route is a 10 mile out-and-back and has a two-mile continuous climb of at least 200 feet to the highest point in the county. The intermediate route is a loop just shy of seven miles and still manages to climb the same hill. Believe it or not, I am sincerely sorry I'm going to miss it. I tend to feel and run stronger after tough hill workouts.- Sitting - Isaac Green & The Skalars
- Typed Resume (Bag with That) - Foibles
- Conquest - The White Stripes
- Teenage Freakshow - Screeching Weasel
- I Got You - James Brown
- Dirty Old Town - The Specials
- No Peace - KMFDM
- Blue Orchid - The White Stripes
- Ohio River - Love Jones
- Love Is a Stranger - Eurythmics
- I Got It Made - Skatenigs
- Don't You Want Me - The Human League
- Sonic Reducer - Dead Boys
- Why Can't I Be You? - The Cure
- Blood Evil-Mix - KMFDM
- Bankshot - Operation Ivy
- Story of My Life - Social Distortion
Well, lucky you, we may have to move the Iroquois workout if it DOES snow. (Who knows.)
ReplyDelete