2008-04-12

Lazy day and a long run

ORN: Today, I ran 11.51 miles in 2:03:47. I got up and met my running group, but I was the only one who ran the 12 mile course. Everyone else ran 8 or so. It was Tracy's last group run before her trip to the Boston Marathon.

Today's weather was rather cold -- 47° or so -- and cloudy. I ran from the store into St. Matthews, down Westport Road to Blenheim, then by twists and turns into Cherokee Park, then toward Crescent Hill and back. It was quite a twisty route, mostly flat, through some ritzy neighborhoods. I felt great throughout, and I was very pleased to learn that the water fountains in the park were operational finally.

Since then, I've been trying to take it easy. I'm quite tired. I spent the balance of the day doing a few light chores and keeping the couch warm.
  1. Pity for the Pious - KMFDM
  2. The Science of Myth - Screeching Weasel
  3. Along The Way - Crimpshrine
  4. Rude Boys Outta Jail - The Specials
  5. You Don't Know What Love Is (You Just Do As You're Told) - The White Stripes
  6. The Likes of You Again - Flogging Molly
  7. Lucky Ball & Chain - They Might Be Giants
  8. Blood Evil [Mix] - KMFDM
  9. A Martyr For My Love For You - The White Stripes
  10. Party Out of Bounds - The B-52's
  11. Salvation - Rancid
  12. Blood Evil-Mix - KMFDM
  13. Teddy Boy Stomp - The Chop Tops
  14. Loose Nut - Black Flag
  15. Charlotte Sometimes - The Cure
  16. Moron - KMFDM
  17. Well, You Needn't - The Articles
  18. Love Action (I Believe in Love) - The Human League
  19. Outsmarted - The Hives
  20. Ball & Chain - Janis Joplin
  21. Puppet Lover - Isaac Green & The Skalars
  22. Jitterbug - Cab Calloway and His Orchestra
  23. Name - Rancid
  24. Take Warning - Operation Ivy
  25. Jailhouse - Sublime
  26. Head Over Heels - The Go-Go's
  27. You've Really Got a Hold on Me - The Beatles
  28. Seventeen - Sex Pistols
  29. Ain't Nothin' to Do - Dead Boys
  30. Liar - Sex Pistols
  31. Police & Thieves - The Clash
  32. Are You Hep to the Jive - Cab Calloway and His Orchestra
  33. The Harder They Come - Jimmy Cliff
  34. Istanbul (Not Constantinople) - They Might Be Giants

No comments:

Post a Comment