ORN: I ran 4.4 miles this morning before work in 47'20". [where: 40207] Funny, apart from sore feet, I felt strong and fast the whole time, and yet my time wasn't all that spectacular. Oh well. This was one of those mornings where getting out of bed and doing the run are the victories worth celebrating. I was dog-ass tired. I was so beat after my run that I lumbered out the door and forgot my lunch box. I didn't know whether I left it at the house or the bus stop. [Later, Wifey called and said it was in the kitchen. Mystery solved, Scooby!]
Lately, I have been having this foot pain in the morning. It's not like plantar fasciitis, which I have had a minor case of in my right foot. Rather, it is more like "my dogs are barkin'". You know, that feeling you get when you walk from one end of Disney World to the other 14 times? I totally attribute it to my New Balances, which I know I've been complaining about a lot lately.
Tomorrow, rest. Friday, another 4.4; Saturday, 8.8.
No comments:
Post a Comment