2009-01-02

Tempo Run Thursday

ORN: This evening, I ran a 3.22 mile tempo run in 29'22". I didn't intend to do a tempo run, but I kept running faster and faster until I was running all out during the last mile. I've run faster, probably, but not at 21:00 with a belly full of pork roast, black eyed peas, and collard greens.

I don't know what was up, but I felt really good. Maybe it was the temperature -- 39° and partly cloudy, lovely evening -- or maybe I was just due for a good run. I don't know. All in all, a good start to 2009.

Saturday morning, I am going to try to break into a high school track and calibrate my foot pod. Then I am going to the park to do some hills.

2 comments:

  1. You had a great run! I need to get back into running again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you seen this blogging site: http://www.sweat365.com ? I htought it would be something you'd be interested in.

    ReplyDelete