ORN: Today, I got my long run out of the way and ran five miles in 54'18". My legs felt like tree trunks. I don't know whether it's a function of my bad diet or that this is the longest run I've attempted in a couple weeks. I felt pretty bad, but I feel great knowing that my long run is out of the way for the week. I got some stuff this weekend, and I didn't want to miss another long one on account of interference.
As I ran along, The Belle of Louisville played her calliope. But instead of "When the Saints Go Marching In" or whatever, the musician was playing weird Halloween music. Strange fugues and stuff. It was the bizarre combination of macabre and merry.
As I ran along I thought about the upcoming marathon, a scant 176 days away. I began forming a hydration/energy management plan. It got my mind off the discomfort my knees were experiencing.
Happy Halloween, dear reader. Remember, tonight is the night when the dark forces roam the earth but on the plus side chocolate is zero calories.
http://www.vebtoday.com
ReplyDeleteLatest News and Information from world wide,the world including Classifieds Telugu news, Telugu Movies,Andhra People, Editorial, Politics, Assembly, AndhraPradesh, Real Estate, Andhra News, Telugu News,Movies, Gossips, India News, Headlines,ecards