As I mentioned yesterday, the race results from Saturday's Summit Fall Fest 5K are public, and I did really well [for me]. If I've finagled Excel correctly, I was 6th out of 13 in the 35-39 age group [male + female], and I think third or fourth out of six in the men's 35-39. It depends on whether "Kris" is ♂ or ♀. I didn't get an award, so I guess I was not third. I was 58th overall out of 160.
My official time was 28'18", which is a 9'06" pace and a PR for me. I ran it hard, and it paid off. I'm pretty pleased with myself.
Resting today. I might do some cross training, like walking during lunch or perhaps a bike ride. Nothing too strenuous.
Great race! You're pace is close to what I hope mine to get back to!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the PR!
ReplyDelete